The sluice system of PeniMaster®PRO
The sluice system of PeniMaster PRO reliably prevents the penetration of air between glans and adhesion diaphragm, which would significantly reduce the fixing force of the system. The sluice system consists of a sealing latex sluice and the sluice ring stretching the sluice. The sluice system works fully automatically in every application phase of PeniMaster PRO and ensures simple, intuitive application of the penis expander to the penis.
The structurally elegant solution adapts to each penis diameter and the erection condition of the penis in a dynamic manner even during the application. The completely mounted sluice only protrudes seven millimetres from the glans chamber of PeniMaster PRO. Since no further sealing or fixing elements are attached to the penis shaft (below the glans), PeniMaster PRO can even be applied to very short penises and in the clinical area even immediately after operations on the penis with the formation of scar tissue (e.g. correction or Induratio penis plastica). Disturbing epilating effects or penetrating air due to pubic hair accidentally jammed into the sealing system are not possible when using this sluice system.
- automatic sealing of the system against the penetration of air
- intuitive: works automatically during application
- penis shaft remains free of additional fixing elements below the glans
- no pubic hair can be jammed on the basis of the aforementioned
- can be used immediately after operations with the formation of scar tissue