The fixation of the glans in PeniMaster®PRO
In order to be able to stretch the penis for a plastic correction (e.g. penis enlargement) or for therapeutic purposes (e.g. Induratio penis plastica), a fixing unit for the transfer of pulling forces must be attached to the penis. Regarding the PeniMasterPRO system, the interaction of anatomic glans chamber and adhesion diaphragm results in a highly efficient, durable fixation of the glans and, thus, the penis.
The system is sealed automatically against the penetration of air by means of the sluice system on the one hand, and by means of the standard rotary valve (see pump ball application system) respectively hose valve (see hose valve application system) for PeniMasterPRO on the other hand.
Anatomic glans chamber with frenulum protection
(protection of the foreskin frenulum)
The glans chamber of PeniMasterPRO is based on the anatomic shape of the Glans penis (glans) and connects the glans to the adaptive diaphragm of the system by means of a vacuum.
- anatomically shaped (based on the glans of the penis)
- protection of the sensitive foreskin frenulum due to chamfered aperture
- allows for and generates positive-locking fit as fixing force
- maintains the natural shape of the glans (no glans deformation)
- suitable for every penis and glans size
Adaptive adhesion diaphragm
The anatomically adaptive adhesion diaphragm produced specifically for PeniMasterPRO transfers the pulling force to the penis and dynamically adapts to the shape and the size of the glans. This way, PeniMasterPRO is also suitable for very small glanses and penises.
- adapts dynamically to shape and size of the glans, without squeezing
- protects the glans against adverse effects of the vacuum
- heavy duty and tear-resistant
- condom quality